Search

Search

Castles and Castle Ruins: Castles

The originally romantic little castle was built above the valley of Temný Důl in memory of Count Berthold of Aichelburg, who died in 1861.

After 1883, when the domain of Maršov was purchased by Countess Aloisie Czernin-Morzinová, the castle was not maintained and in 1945 it was close to being forgotten. Thanks to the Castle Aichelburg Society, established in 1995, the little castle was renovated. It was opened to the public in 2000.

Entrance fee

Full entrance fee:10,00 CZK
Family entrance fee:40,00 CZK
Children's tickets:5,00 CZK
Student admission:5,00 CZK
 
cesky rajliberecky krajkralovehradecky krajstredocesky krajlogoGPCRgreen wayCzechRepubliclogo
 
load