Accommodation furnishing

Facilities: car park

Services and facilities: Parking, Refreshments

The Renaissance chateau was built on sandstone at the point where a medieval castle built in the 14th century used to be. In 1804, a park in the English style was added; in 1859 the chateau was regothicized.

The western yard in front of the chateau is closed with a neo-Gothic church dedicated to St. Joseph. The chateau was built on two sandstone blocks that rise up to nearly 60 m above the valley of the Libuňka River. At present, the chateau is used as a hotel. Tourists can access the courtyard and the tower from which they can enjoy a wonderful view of the Hruboskalsko, Trosky and Kozákov.

Matter of interest: The chateau was used by filmmakers as a set for the Bajaja the Prince tale.

May - June Sa - Su 10:00 - 17:00 open
July - August Mo - Su 10:00 - 17:00 open
September Sa - Su 10:00 - 17:00 open

Entrance fee

Full entrance fee:50,00 CZK
Children's tickets:20,00 CZK for children up to 18 years
cesky rajliberecky krajkralovehradecky krajstredocesky krajlogoGPCRgreen wayCzechRepubliclogo